How do you win a pageant, or at least walk away feeling like a winner?
Do you want to challenge yourself & discover the 21 KEYS you must know so you can present yourself as a winner….in pageants AND in life (because no matter what the judges scores are, you still only get the crown for a year)? In this 21 day bootcamp you will learn:
– Why most women focus on all the wrong things when preparing for a pageant, while others (the “dark horses”) come out of nowhere to win the whole shabang.
– How the simple idea of “2 millimeters” will change your life forever.
– Why your brand is necessary for your success – and how it will save you tons of $ on your wardrobe.
– How to master emotional triggers so you can persuade the judges and the audience to be on your team – no matter how amazing the other women on stage are.
– How to get rid of your nerves with “Wonder Woman”
What are the challengers saying?
“Dearest and sweetest Kirin, This is a bit overdue, but I can’t thank you enough for the opportunity to be part of the pageant bootcamp! It has helped me so much, not only in my pageant preparation, but also in my day to day life, and in my business! I have been more focused, productive, and self confident! Thank you so much Kirin! ” – Josie L, Arizona (National winner)
“I thoroughly enjoyed the [21 Day Pageant Bootcamp] challenge… I have had many coaches and none have been as thorough as you. I have modeled and been in pageants since age 14 and have…[had] many other pageant titles. I would love to be privately coached by you in the future….” – Laura B, California (Multiple pageant titles)
“Awesome! Thank you Kirin this series is fantastic! Wow!!!!!….You are the best! I’m so excited! The videos are so amazing! Thank you again!” – Annette P, Arizona (special awards winner 2x)
“These videos are great Kirin… & you are so funny!!….I have a couple more to watch but this bootcamp has been awesome & sooo helpful!!” – Laura W, Georgia (Top 6 at Mrs. America)
“Thank you so much for everything Kirin!” – Hayley M, Arizona (won local Miss America title)
“I didn’t even finish all of the videos, and still feel more prepared for nationals than before” – Kaitlynn, M., Arizona (2nd runner up Nationals)
“Thank you so much for the wonderful pageant training, Kirin! It was so awesome! I wish I had known this 20 years ago! I am going to rock [my pageant] this year for sure! You always give me so much confidence! I really appreciate you!!!” – Laurie B, Indiana (Mrs. Indiana International – 1st try)
Sign Up To Take the 21 Day Pageant Challenge HERE