How to STOP Breakouts – Over 30 years old
For awhile there I had terrible skin. Breakouts all the time.
- I was told it was hormones.
- I was told I needed expensive skincare products.
- I was told to change my pillow case every day.
- I was told to clean my cell phone daily.
But it took a lunch with my friend #jjVirgin – and she asked why the hell was I eating dairy….”doesn’t it make you break out?” Uhm, I honestly didn’t know since my skin still looked terrible – even after I did all of the above.
You see, eating healthy is something I love. So, I used to eat low fat cottage cheese and organic milk every day because it was ‘healthy’.
Almost immediately after STOPPING ALL DAIRY – my skin cleared and stays clear…until I eat dairy again.
Are you over 30 with skin that breaks out? Have you tried eliminating dairy? Eliminate dairy and eat/drink 8-10 servings of veggies EVERY DAY to dramatically change your skin. See my Beauty Juice Recipe HERE
And yes, the more things you do, the better your skin will be. So…..
- Use skin care with active ingredients (like retinal, salicylic acid, etc.) – 30-90 days to see results
- Get your hormones balanced by a naturopathic physician or endocronologist who specializes in hormones (sometimes it’s something as simple as getting a prescription for birth control) – 30-90 days to see results
- Eliminate dairy (That means EVERYTHING dairy) – 1-3 weeks to see results
- Consume 8-10 servings veggies daily (eat them or drink them) – 1-3 weeks to see results
What have you noticed makes a big difference in how your skin looks?