DISCOUNT ONLINE SHOPPING – UPDATED *Beauty/Fashion edition*
Does this sound like you? You will do ANYTHING to get the kids everything they need, but you neglect yourself. You are a mom, so you go without. Sound familiar? And if you are anything like me, the idea of paying full price for clothes, makeup, etc. for yourself just seems so selfish. Right? It’s like as mothers you are only supposed to GIVE to everyone in the world, and doing something nice for yourself makes you feel guilty….like you don’t deserve it.
Well, guilt-be-gone! Because you can still buy things for yourself at a discount, and SAVE a ton of money. AND by buying things online you can still be a fabulous mom – because you shop while your kids sleep!
Do you like my new dress (right side)? It was brand new with tags of $99 (just took them off this morning) but I only paid around $40 for the dress from one of my online stores. Online shopping is one of my favorite things. Here are a few discount online stores that I shop at all the time that you will love: (use this code to get instant access)
These are mostly membership sites that sell brand new, name-brand clothing, purses, shoes, etc. for great discounts. Usually you can expect discounts of 50-80%. Whoo Hoo!
- Dresses, shirts, and skirts are easier to shop for (and more likely to fit you) than pants or shorts.
- Open heel shoes, sandals, and strappy shoes (with or without a heel) are more likely to fit right without you having to go through the hassle of returns.
- Most returns are free – as long as you agree to have a credit. If you want your card refunded, it will never cost more than $8 for returns. They’ll deduct it from what they credit you and give you a pre-paid label. (It would cost you twice the amount if you were shipping it on your own).
- Final sale items give you THE BEST price, but you are unable to return it – tricky with sight unseen items.
- Shipping is $10 for the entire MONTH or just a few dollars every time.
Good luck! (Because I don’t have time to go to the malls, and I prefer to not take 2 unhappy children – and 1 unhappy husband – shopping!)
Share your favorite online store below.