BRIDES to BEAUTY QUEENS!
Expert Makeup Artist Kelly Wisniewski
- Kelly Wisniewski
- Situation appropriate makeup application and 30’s plus
- Making women look and feel beautiful since 1995
- 7 National title holders in 3 different pageant systems
- Countless state pageant winners nation wide
- Beauty advice in several online magazines
- Consistent “Best of Wedding” awards from my brides of Wedding Wire and The Knot
- My introduction to the beauty business began as a necessity for a job with insurance….Then it continued because of my love of the client and passion for the craft. 19 years of passion!!!!
- There is a lot of manufacturing of beauty going on out in our very judgmental world. I want to give the power to my client and show, through teaching how beautiful they already are. Its really so much more for me than just the craft, its the feeling I get when my client looks into a mirror and are touch to their soul!!!
- I LOVE the online concept, I can reach world wide!!! It is a limitless opportunity to touch so many!!!
I have TWO
- Curl your lashes for an open eye
- Groom your brow for a lift (without the use of a plastic surgeon’s knife!)
- A makeup up application should always be Attractive, and never be Distractive!!!
So the best part of any trip is coming home….unless you are leaving Paris. Seriously,it’s a magical city it and it was HARD to leave! The food is the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life and the bread has magical powers…..it DOESN’T make you look pregnant like American bread does (Read all about discovering THAT fun secret HERE).
Yes, You Look Pregnant….But You’re NOT!
That’s because you are eating something that you are sensitive and/or allergic too. For me it’s gluten. Oh bread how I love thee. And how I loath how you make me look and feel! Hey everyone thinks gluten is evil and it’s not….at least it’s not evil for everyone. But it is for me. And if you feel you look pregnant (but you’re not), then it might be evil for you too. Want PROOF? Read More…
How to Have a Skinny Thanksgiving….and Still Feel Full
Do you want a delicious Thanksgiving meal, where you feel fully satisfied, but totally guilt-free?
Keep everything really simple and delicious! Here’s how: Read More…