How to Save Money on Designer Clothing
Do you coveted the cut of certain designers clothing, but don’t have the funds to buy designer clothing all the time? Check out this creative and affordable solution I have for you to get the designer look for a fraction of the cost. I think you will enjoy it!
Hey, it’s a tough world out there. And an even tougher job market. So now that you’ve landed that dream job interview, how are you going to stand out from everyone else? Watch ABC’s Sonoran Living to see what I suggest. Let me know when you land that job!
As summer starts to come to a close, you probably have some cute (but too washed and now too sheer) dresses. Rather than donating them (and making other women look hootchie), I share a great tip on how to extend the life of your favorite dress. And the tip has nothing to do with layering. That would be boring, and boring tip, this is not!
Check it out!
As always, I love hearing from you. Leave your comments below and until next time, have a fabulous day!
What are the top five things to remember when achieving haute-ness? – Christina – Los Angeles, CA
1. Dress up – for FUN! Schedule a date night with your man, or carve out time for lunch with your friends….ANY excuse for you to dress up. Have fun with it. You can wear a shirt covered in baby throw up any other day of the week. Enjoy your dress up time!
2. Keep it simple. You don’t have to try too hard. Lipstick, mascara, and a brow pencil is all you need to look polished.
3. Wear a dress. A casual, solid colored, bright dress (with a belt or something that gives you a waist) is all it takes to look and feel feminine.
4. Wear heels. Even short kitten heels make your legs and tush look toned. If you aren’t used to wearing heels, practice with 1″ heels. Wear them in your house, in the grocery store, or pushing the stroller. Seriously, just wear them for 10 minutes and you will feel haute all day!
5. Burn any pair of sweatpants you own. Or you can donate them to the homeless. There is no way sweatpants make you look sexy, feminine, or attractive. Whatever your size, celebrate it! Please, please, PLEASE don’t hide your gorgeous self in sweatpants. If you simply must wear comfortable pants, get yoga pants (especially if they help lift your tush and suck in your tummy – those are worth EVERY cent you spend)!
Good luck and warmest wishes Christine!