Photo Shoot Secrets for a Flat Tummy
As a FORD Model, I get to shoot all kinds of photos. This weekend I fly to LA to shoot updated swimsuit, fitness and lifestyle shots for my portfolio.
Your portfolio is your book, that you show to prospective clients to book jobs. And when you have 1 chance to work with some of the world’s most amazing photographers, you have to do whatever it takes to make your shoot amazing! So I’m going to share with you some of my personal secrets that I use to get the best photos possible.
(Remember I’ve gained and lost 115 pounds with my two pregnancies…there is no getting around the fact that if left to my own devices, I’d have serious muffin top. I have to wear a bikini for goodness sake and I have extra skin on my tummy that wont go away without surgery. And since I have no plans on getting a tummy tuck, here are the secrets I use…if I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT!)
Photo Shoot Secrets:
– no dairy (to keep your skin clear – I have a sensitivity to dairy and KNOW that within 3-7 days of eating it, I will have breakouts….AND if you have a sensitivity to it, consuming dairy could make you bloated)
– no gluten (to keep your tummy flat)
– LOTS of veggies (1/2 plate EVERY meal) – also helps you with the flat tummy department
– Lots of lean protein – (yep, good for flat tummy too)
** – exception – no eggs (many women have an egg sensitivity and will get bloated within 72 hours of eating eggs – I’m one of them. So no eggs for a flat tummy)
– Healthy fats every meal (to keep sugar cravings – my personal weakness- away)
– Boatloads of water – to keep your tummy flat
Notice a pattern? Not saying you can avoid exercise all together, but these tips will have you spending less time at the gym and still get FABulous results! These are the TOP SECRETS you can use for ANY event where you want to have a flatter tummy. A week before the event is great, 3 days is better…and of course the more you do these things EVERY day, the flatter your tummy will be year-round.
Feel free to pass this on. I so wish someone would have told me these secrets years ago! So be a good friend and share with your friends. Enjoy!