From Ordinary….to Extraordinary
Kirin Christianson, founder of Red Haute Mama, is a FORD/RBA Model, Mrs AZ America 2012, Philanthropist. Beauty and fashion blogger who shares her beauty secrets, love of BEAUTY food, and sparkly shoes.
- Signed with her 1st modeling agency at 14 years old
- Signed with her DREAM modeling agency (FORD Models - RBA) at 37 years old
- 1st Television appearance - 1st grade….. picking her nose
- Funniest national television experience…. starring in a prime-time CBS reality show
- Mrs. Arizona United States 2011, AND Mrs. Arizona America 2012; semi-finalist at Mrs. America, WINNER of “America’s Choice – Fabulous Face” contest.
- Married her Prince Charming at 21 years old – just celebrated their 18th anniversary
- Modeling Instructor for 14+ years
- Professional Motivational Speaker - started at 18 years old
- Hundreds of hours a year volunteering for women and children in need
I am….Ready to Shine
I grew up in what felt like the end of the earth. Come to find out, it was only the end of the continental United States. Sure, Florida was my home – but the world was calling me out to play. Growing up, we didn’t have a lot, and everything was pretty ordinary – including me. On the outside I was an insecure, gangly, red-headed girl. But on the inside, I was a street-smart brainiac determined to make my way.
How did I do it? I took a long, hard look in the mirror. And there it was. Something wonderful – potential! So I turned that red hair to ravishing, whipped those freckles into creamy white skin, and traded in the Keds for kitten heels.
The result? Me-ow!
What happened next? What didn’t! I became a model for print and television, Mrs. Arizona, a trainer for runway, a business mogul and a mom! A red haute mom, that is.
That’s my story from red crayon to red lipstick. So come on girls – let’s start writing yours!
BOOKING & INQUIRIES
FORD Models (FORD/RBA)